- First registered September 1988
- Chassis no. WP0ZZZ912JS141214
- Body: Grey with black hide interior
- Milage: 152,000 recorded miles
- Has only covered 2,500 miles in the last three years
- Fuchs wheels and later G50 gearbox
- Recent service and 12 months MOT
We bought this car in April 2013. It had been the subject of a part exchange, the details of which are unclear.
It was basically sound but had a number of electrical gremlins. We have had professional auto electricians remove the wiring associated with the Laserline alarm system as well as the in car telephone system. All is now fine.
It has had a minor service, new shock absorbers, new battery, new MOT etc etc and a lot of tender loving care.
It is a late J series car and fantastic value as an entry level 911 and for those with a P4P. Must appreciate in value.